28th May 2019
At Cairdeas, we are striving to see a world where palliative care is accessible by all. We can't do this without the support of our wonderful Cairdeas community. This June, we invite you to help us raise funds and awareness for the work we're doing around the world.
Would you consider doing one of the following?
- Speaking to a group of people you know about the work of Cairdeas
- Power up for palliative care by challenging yourself to a run, walk or swim
- A sponsored silence
- Holding a cake sale
- Gathering a group of friends to put on a concert
- Hosting a meal with the opportunity to ask 'end of life' questions
- Having a de-clutter and selling on unwanted goods
Your own original ideas are welcome!
We have plenty of help available for any activity you decide to take. This could include...
- Resource pack containing leaflets, slides and photos, a video and Cairdeas angels to sell
- Contact with someone who can help you prepare a talk (or even deliver it for you!)
- Purple wristbands/ T shirts (for those powering up)
- Support from our Operations Director, Sarah
Share what you’re doing – share a photo and caption on social media, or email Sarah (below).
These are some ideas but there’s so much more you could do! Get in touch with our Operations Director Sarah for more inspiration or to talk your idea through. You can find Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07540741125.